Monday, February 14, 2011

Burn baby, burn!

Today I hit a personal best: 700 calories burned at the gym. This is the most calories I've burned in a single workout session. What goes into that workout? I started with 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill. Then I moved on to about 45 minutes or so of strength training. Today was lower body day, so I was working on legs and glutes and threw in some ab work for good measure. My abs are still kinda shot from this last pregnancy, but ya gotta start somewhere, right? Then I wrapped it up with 30 minutes on the elliptical, using an interval setting. Oh, and I did my physical therapy routine too.

So that's that. It was fun. I am sore, but I'm going to bed feeling thinner and a little more toned up. Looking forward to weigh day!

No comments:

Post a Comment