Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weigh Day....belated (oops)

Oh my goodness.  It's almost time for weigh day and I still haven't posted last week's weigh day.  I lost 1 pound.  One measley little pound.  It's hard to see that on the scale after the previous week.  Oh well, I can't beat myself up too much.  It is a loss, after all.

Life has gotten insane lately and I'm feeling a little worn out.  Hubby has been working crazy hours under some atypically stressful circumstances.  My parents have been having some big legal problems and my mother feels that we're close enough that she can lean on me.  Not to be crass, but wrong-o.  I've got nothing left to give after taking care of my family and hitting the gym.  I actually went three days without a decent shower last week. 

Weight loss is a full time job, in and of itself.  It truly is a struggle to pack up for the gym with three young children in tow.  And then it's another struggle to get them into their coats when it's time to leave.  Grocery shopping doesn't happen if no one is available to watch the kids and, other than hubby, there really isn't anyone who is able to handle all three of them. 

I apologize for all the boo-hooing here, but I'm hoping that by blogging it out I'll get rid of the stress and find increased motivation.  My plan is to just keep showing up at the gym as much as possible and keep counting my calories.  I know that eventually some of the stress will blow over, and I can only hope to be thinner when it does.  Any other outcome is just not acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment