Monday, March 14, 2011

What was the plan again?

Oh my goodness.  I am so far off track it's ridiculous.  I'm still not feeling too great from that stomach bug and now my 4 year old has it.  I need some normalcy here, please.  I'm kind of amazed at the situation, but I miss the gym and the diet too, actually, as much as it sucks to deny yourself yummy yummies and to have to count, weigh, and measure even the good food.  I've never been a huge fan of exercise, but I miss it right now.  That's pretty amazing.  I think I just miss my normal routine at this point.  Last night was the first night in an entire week that I ate dinner.  I won't be able to get to the gym today, but I can start counting calories today.  Right now.  Let's see, a yogurt for 90 calories.  Off to a good start.  Oh wait...then there's the two animal crackers that I thoughtlessly shoved in my mouth.  Or was it three?  I don't even know how many calories those are...why did I eat them?  And maybe I can burn a couple hundred calories on Wii today, now that I think about it.  Okay folks, crisis over, time to get back on track and hit my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment