Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Got Motivation?

I'm dragging a bit today.  My back aches, my knee hurts, I'm overwhelmed with the kids and housework and hubby is really stressed out at work.  Suddenly my family looks like something you see on The Nanny.  I don't feel like going to the gym and I do feel like drowning my stress in some chocolate or maybe some nice warm bread with butter, or maybe wine.  Weigh Day is only two days away and I'm not so close to my goal for the week.  This is the first real dip in motivation that I've had this time around.
I'm blogging this out to hold myself accountable for my actions for the rest of the day.  I'm going to report tomorrow how the rest of today goes...good, bad or ugly.  One of my goals with this blog has been to motivate others, and I'd feel really bad if I had to post that I sat on my ass and ate a pound of cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment