Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weigh Day!

Thursdays are my official weigh day and I'm happy to say I lost 2 pounds this past week, which is my weekly goal.  I'm feeling a major sense of accomplishment because I really had to scratch and claw my way to meeting my goal this week.  Because of a series of winter storms I wasn't able to hit the gym as much as I wanted to, so I further restricted my calories to compensate.  It was a pain in the ass, but now my ass is smaller! 
I've mentioned starting using technology to help me with weight loss.  I've actually learned how to turn on our Wii, which Santa brought us in 2009.  It's a shame, but I never get interested in any of our gadgets because I just don't have much talent with computerized gizmos.  (You can see visual evidence of this in the appearance of my blog.)  I've also suffered a much shorter attention span since I started having kids.  But I had to learn how to hook up the Wii....it was do or die (sort of).  I've been doing the Free Step game while watching tv.  The really cool thing is that I can see my progress on the Wii.  I'm used to seeing the scale go up and up and up.  All through the past decade really.  It's a real thrill to see my weight and BMI going down.  It is truly a novelty, and I love it!  Next I want to see my Mii get thinner...she's a chunky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment